The Elms Blog
Keeping up to date on our campus and in our community.
Call (401) 596-4630 Today
A new study shows exercise has amazing promise in the protection of memory loss.
Learn about the many benefits of Aromatherapy for physical and emotional wellness.
Studies show that it is effective in helping allieviate many conditions that seniors grapple with.
Residents and staff enjoy the beauty of the season.
For consistently providing the highest level of quality.
Saturday, December 1st, 9am to 2pm; free and open to the public.
The Elms’ Blog Favorites
- The Little Things Matter: Health & Financial Benefits of Living at The Elms
- When to Make the Move to Assisted Living
- Harmony Trail Sponsorship & Event
- The Westerly Land Trust Community Garden Dedication & Scenic Rides
- Congratulations to Our Staff
- A Good Chuckle May Soothe Stress & Relieve Tension
- The Elms Helps Fight Coastal Flooding
- Music’s Powerful Effect in All Stages of Memory Care
- Exercise as a Memory-Protector
- The Elms Season of Giving
Providing Safe, Comfortable, and Empowered Lifestyles
Enjoy the charm of Victorian architecture, spacious and relaxing community rooms and outdoor spaces, a vibrant and historic downtown and local community, and award-winning care that is always close at hand.